Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"My Money"

Saving money it's a problem for a lot of people, we are bombarded by advertise all the time, so spending becomes an adiction.


I try to spend my money in things that are worth, things that last, and not spending it on innecesary stuffs. I spend some of my money in books and trips, sometimes I spend some money in clothes, but just when I need the clothes, I try to save some money and I think the best way to do it is not spending it on useless things.



My father give me arround 200 pesos for the week so I use it to go out with my friends and I always try to save some but its hard. 



In the company that my father work, they make a contest every year, its about school grades, if you get 9.5 or more you can win some money, so I work hard all year to have good grade's and then I save that money for when I need it.

I think everybody can save money, it's just that we don't want to because we like spending, but saving money i'ts necesary and we should do it always.

No comments:

Post a Comment