Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fashion & me

I think now at day fashion has become part of our society and our life, nobody is save from it.
I´m not really interested on fashion but I have to admit that it affects me, maybe not in a conscience way but it affects what I like and what I wear, I try to buy clothes that are made in México, I think that also that is part of fashion.

When I buy clothes I really don’t care about what the most of the people is using,  I just buy what I like and what I can afford, fashion is expensive that is something that I really can’t get, I think that I  can’t considerate fashion as an art as a lot of people do.  
Something that I really dont care about is brands I can get the reason why the people is so fasinate whit them???  
Even if I am not really into fashion I have to admit that is necessary, but we have to analyze it carefully, because it’s a really easy way to expend your money and it can become and a addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment